Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Crockpot sale & Save $5 off.. FREE shipping too!


It's that time of the year again.  It's starting to get cold and time to use the crockpot more.
I LOVE my crockpot. If you don't have one I suggest you get one, or ask for one
 for Christmas. I really want  the
Hamilton Beach 33967 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker.  Right now
if you buy a crockpot here you can get a $5 off rebate form.

If you spend $25 or more, shipping is FREE! There are all kinds of crockpots.  This is the one
I have and it has worked great for years.


Just put together something the night before & put it in the fridge. Before you
leave for the day, turn it on.  It's that simple.
I am still working on my recipes section at the top of this page.  Please
email me if you are looking for a certain recipe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment